Not able to install minikube on windows 10 pro

I am trying to install minikube on windows 10 pro. I have tried both in hyper-v and virtualbox. I followed the same process as given in kubernetes website and many blogs. Every time when I try to install instead install on hyper-v or virtualbox minikube installed in windows.

Here’s a simple step-by-step guide to help you install Minikube. If you’ve already tried some of these steps, please let me know where you’re encountering the problem, and I’ll do my best to assist you.

1. Check Virtualization: Ensure that virtualization is enabled in your BIOS settings. This is required for Minikube to run.
  2. Install Hyper-V: Since you’re using Windows 10 Pro, you can use Hyper-V as your hypervisor. You can enable it by going to “Control Panel” > “Programs” > “Turn Windows features on or off” > check “Hyper-V” > click “OK”.
  3. Install Chocolatey: Chocolatey is a package manager for Windows that makes it easy to install software. Open PowerShell as an administrator and run:

powershellCopy code

Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Scope Process -Force; [System.Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol = [System.Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol -bor 3072; iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://chocolatey.org/install.ps1'))
  1. Install kubectl: Run the following command in PowerShell to install kubectl:

powershellCopy code

choco install kubernetes-cli
  1. Install Minikube: Run the following command in PowerShell to install Minikube:

powershellCopy code

choco install minikube
  1. Start Minikube: You can now start Minikube with the command:

powershellCopy code

minikube start --vm-driver=hyperv
  1. Verify Installation: Verify that Minikube is running with:

powershellCopy code

minikube status

If you encounter any errors or issues during these steps, please provide the specific error message or describe the problem, and I’ll help you troubleshoot it.